Procedure for the refund of the Seat Acceptance Fee (SAF). Refund process will start from 21st August 2018.
- Application fee is not refundable.
- Candidates, who have withdrawn their applications via application portal before the deadline of July 17, 2018 (12 noon) do not have to take any additional steps. They will get their refunds after deduction of ₹100 (banking charges) from SAF of ₹25,000/₹12,500 from fourth week of August onwards.
- All other candidates, who have not joined any of the IISERs and would like to get refund of their (SAF), must send an email ONLY to email@example.com between August 7, 2018 and August 20, 2018.
- Correspondence by any other means will not be entertained. Any emails sent after August 20, 2018 will not be considered.
- Candidates who have contacted us at the above email address within the given time frame will get refund after deduction of ₹1,100 (₹1,000 cancellation fee + ₹100 banking charges).
- The email should have candidate’s
IISER Application Number
Name (as entered in the Application Form)
Mobile number (as entered in Application Form)
Email ID (as entered in Application Form)
Channel of admission (KVPY/JEE/SCB)
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)
First allotted IISER from the admission form (3rd page of offer letter). No refund is possible without this information. Please use the email template given below.
To: JAC 2018 Chairman,
Please refund my SAF payment made during 2018 IISER admission process. Details of my application are mentioned below:
IISER Application Number:
Name (as entered in the Application Form):
Mobile number (as entered in Application Form):
Email ID (as entered in Application Form):
Channel of admission (KVPY/JEE/SCB):
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY):
First allotted IISER: