- In order to apply for IISER Admissions 2019, a candidate has to first do online registration using the Registration link given below
- After successful registration, you will receive login id on your registered mobile number along with the password
- Using these login credentials, candidates should fill online application form using Application Login link given below
For instructions to fill the online registration and the online application form, please carefully read the demo forms for the SCB and KVPY channels given here
* PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By registering or submitting your application, you agree that you have read and understood all the instructions provided on this website available at https://www.iiseradmission.in. You agree that the mere submission of an application does not guarantee admission to IISERs. You also agree that the information provided here is subject to change and IISER Joint Admissions Committee 2019 holds all rights to update information as necessary. It is your responsibility to check for updates.
- In case you encounter any technical issue during registration/application/payment, kindly contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the toll-free helpline number 1800 266 7148 (waiting time is minimum 2 minutes) with relevant information.
- In case of failure of payment, kindly write down your transaction and application details. You must wait for at least three working days for the refund in the respective bank account. If the transaction amount is not refunded in the stipulated time then please send us your transaction and application details at email@example.com for the refund.