Application portal through KVPY channel will open on 26 May, 9AM
IAT 2019 will be held on Thursday, 6th June 2019, 2 PM to 5 PM
Candidates can update their 12th class results and upload their mark-sheet on the Application Portal during May 16th, 2019 and June 20th, 2019 (3 PM).
Application for SCB channel is Closed. For information on the date of opening/closing for applications through JEE-Advanced and KVPY channels, please visit the ‘Important Dates’ tab.
- BS-MS (Dual Degree)
It is a five-year degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class 10+2 or equivalent. Most IISERs offer BS-MS (Dual Degree) in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics. Earth and Environmental Sciences is available at select IISERs. For details please visit the website of individual IISERs.
The BS-MS program integrates classroom learning with research and provides ample scope for multidisciplinary interactions. The program consists of core courses in basic sciences and specialization in chosen subjects along with an MS research project. The training during this program enables students to pursue careers in academia, R&D institutes, and industries.
- Additionally, IISER Bhopal offers four year BS programmes in Economics and Engineering Sciences. Mathematics at 10+2 level is mandatory for candidates seeking admission to both these BS programmes.
KVPY scholars admitted to IISERs would draw fellowship as per KVPY norms. In addition, a limited number of INSPIRE scholarships will be available for candidates admitted through JEE Advanced and SCB channel as applicable as per the norms prescribed by DST INSPIRE scheme. This supersedes all earlier announcements regarding scholarship.
- Highly competent and motivated faculty in various disciplines with a passion for science
- Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting-edge research across disciplines
- Upcoming eco-friendly green campuses with appropriate infrastructure
- Library with online resources, books, and research journals
- State of the art teaching and research facilities
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Hostel facility for all students